Buy Now, Pay Later
Take it home today and pay over 4 fortnightly instalments
Pro Honda has partnered with Afterpay to make it easier to buy now and pay later on orders up to $1000.
Get approved now, and shop online interest free!
Choose Afterpay at checkout
Follow steps to create an Afterpay account and get instant approval
Pay over 4 equal installments
Pay Later Interest Free
All you need to have is an Australian Visa or Mastercard (not a gift or pre-paid card), be over the age of 18 and live in Australia.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is Afterpay?
A: Afterpay is a safe, simple and convenient way to pay for your purchase over 4 fortnightly instalments.
Q: Who can apply?
A: To be eligible to apply you must:
- be 18 years of age
- be an Australian citizen or a resident
- have an Australian Visa or Mastercard (other than a giftcard or pre-paid card)
See Afterpay terms and conditions for full details https://www.afterpay.com/en-AU/terms
Q: How can I apply?
Download the Afterpay App from Google Play or the App Store
Follow the steps to create your Afterpay account
Add your personal details (you may be asked to provide your Driver’s license or Medicare card to verify your identity)
- Add your debit or Credit card details (Visa or Mastercard)
Tap the barcode icon to create your barcode, which needs to be scanned at the register
- You can now shop in-store with Afterpay!
Q: What else should I know?
A: Although Afterpay’s installment plan allows you to shop today – it is a loan and must be paid back. Failure to do so could among other things affect your future credit rating.
Please note that for each scheduled payment missed, Afterpay will charge an initial $10 late fee and a further $7 if the payment remains unpaid 7 days after the due date.
Q: What are the benefits?
A: You can buy the goods you want today and split the cost in four convenient fortnight payments. Afterpay will pay Pro Honda on your behalf.
You’re also provided with an Afterpay virtual account so for your next purchase, all you need to do is sign-in to your digital wallet, confirm and pay. There’s no more need to use your credit card or seek a loan elsewhere.
It’s simple and easy to use.
Q:What are Afterpay’s fees?
- No initial fees or charges
- Afterpay will charge an initial $10 late fee and a further $7 if the payment remains unpaid 7 days after the due date.
Please refer to your contract with Afterpay for further information on terms and conditions.
Q:Where can I find out more?
More information about Afterpay can be found at https://www.afterpay.com.au
For further assistance, you can open a support ticket with Afterpay at https://help.afterpay.com/hc/en-au
Q: Terms and Conditions
- Afterpay allows you to pay for your purchase over 4 equal instalments due every 2 weeks.
- Only available on orders up to $1000.
- You must be over 18 years old and be the authorised holder of an eligible debit/credit card to apply (see clause 2.4 for eligibility criteria) of Afterpay’s terms and conditions.
- All orders are subject to Afterpay’s approval – for example, if you have any overdue payments, Afterpay will not be available to you. For more information on assessment and checks, see clause 6.2 of Afterpay’s terms and conditions.
- As part of Afterpay’s approval process, Afterpay may conduct a pre-authorisation on your nominated card, up to an amount of your first instalment – see clause 6.2(f) of Afterpay’s terms and conditions.
- You can make repayments to Afterpay any time BEFORE the due date. Otherwise, Afterpay will automatically try process payments on the scheduled dates from your card. If a payment is not processed on or before the due date, late fees will apply – initial $10 late fee, and a further $7 if the payment remains unpaid 7 days after the due date.
- If you won’t be able to pay Afterpay on time, please contact Afterpay as soon as possible.
- The delivery/quality of goods and all refunds is the responsibility of the retailer where you make the purchase.
For full terms and conditions, visit the Afterpay site https://www.afterpay.com/en-AU/terms