THE KTM 450 EXC-F SIX DAYS 2018
KTM has ruled off-road for decades. The special edition KTM 300 EXC TPI Six Days 2018 model celebrates this success with special performance upgrades and top-of-the-line components.
In 2017 the ISDE (International Six Days of Enduro) will be held in Brive-la-Gaillarde, France and the KTM model line-up has been suitably equipped to handle anything the muddy and rocky terrain can throw at it.
What you get with the KTM 450 EXC-F SIX DAYS. . .
- Six Days seat for improved long-distance comfort
- Exclusive Six Days graphics with a striking design
- Handlebar map select switch, Handlebar with Six Days logo
- Six Days silencer (anthracite anodized and with Six Days logo)
- Machined orange anodized triple clamps for extremely precise fork clamping and optimum fork function
- Carbon pipe guard on all 2-stroke models for effective expansion chamber protection
- Floating front brake disc for consistent braking performance in extreme conditions
- Solid rear brake disc (no slots/holes) for improved heat resistance and reduced brake pad wear
- Supersprox Stealth 2-component rear sprocket with an aluminum inner ring and steel outer ring for maximum durability
- Front axle puller for simple front wheel removal
- Orange frame
- Engine guard for effective engine protection
- Orange chain guide
Want to compare this to the 450 EXC-F? Click here!
1-cylinder, 4-stroke engine
SECONDARY GEAR RATIO
Wet DDS multi-disc clutch, Brembo hydraulics
Chrome-molybdenum steel central-tube frame
REAR BRAKE DISC DIAMETER
STEERING HEAD ANGLE
WEIGHT READY TO RACE (WITHOUT FUEL)
WP-USD Xplor 48 with preload adjuster
SUSPENSION TRAVEL (FRONT)
WP Xplor PDS shock absorber
SUSPENSION TRAVEL (REAR)
FRONT BRAKE DISC DIAMETER
1482 ± 10 mm
TANK CAPACITY (APPROX.)