MC 350F 4 STROKE 22YM
The MC 350F is without a doubt the ultimate modern-day motocrosser. Giving riders of all abilities the very best of everything, it offers the perfect balance of dirt-shredding power, lightweight handling, and superior braking lap after lap. Sounds pretty awesome doesn’t it? Truth is, it is!
- Transmission 5-speed
- Starter Electric starter
- Stroke 57.5 mm
- Bore 88 mm
- Clutch Wet multi-disc DS clutch, Brembo hydraulics
- Displacement 349.7 cm³
- EMS Keihin EMS
- Design 1-cylinder, 4-stroke engine
- Weight (without fuel) 99.5 kg
- Tank capacity (approx.) 7 l
- Front brake disc diameter 260 mm
- Rear brake disc diameter 220 mm
- Front brake Disc brake
- Rear brake Disc brake
- Chain X-Ring 5/8 x 1/4″
- Frame design Central double-cradle-type 25CrMo4 steel
- Front suspension WP XACT-USD, Ø 48 mm
- Ground clearance 370 mm
- Rear suspension WP XACT Monoshock with linkage
- Seat height 950 mm
- Steering head angle 63.9 °
- Suspension travel (front) 310 mm
- Suspension travel (rear) 300 mm
Sleek red bodywork allows for unrestricted movement on the MC 350F for total control when you’re getting on the gas or hitting the brakes hard. Complete with a high grip, all-red seat cover, you’ll take to the track in complete control.
The technology in our frames ensures riders enjoy playful handling and an energetic feeling on any motocross tracks. Underneath the red powder coating there’s a lightweight chromium molybdenum steel, hydro-formed, laser-cut and robot-welded chassis that’s built to perform. Designed to be rigid where it needs to be rigid and to flex where flex is needed, it provides exceptional rider feedback, energy absorption and straight-line stability.
The 350cc DOHC motor pumps out free-revving power on demand. That’s all thanks to clever manufacturing that allows 58hp to be squeezed from the 27.2kg power unit when revved at 13,400 rpm. As well as its awesome power, the compact design with centralized oscillating masses also improves the overall handling of the bike.
Fast is fun but slowing down is essential, which is why all GASGAS motocross bikes are fitted with Brembo calipers and controls. With 260mm front and 220mm rear disks, braking is easy, inspiring riders to push harder and ride faster.